Monday, July 13, 2009

Dress code and whatnot

I've had a number of inquiries about dress code. Please wear what's comfortable for you, but we are suggesting cocktail attire with jackets optional for men. If you can get into your uniform and feel like wearing Scully Green and Scully White, by all means feel free. If you are longing for the days of the hoop skirt on the prom dress and the powder blue tux, don't let me stop you. If you want to tease your hair until it reaches the top of the Eiffel Tour, be my guest.

Saturday - the park has a beach so you and your family might want to take a dip so bring your bathing suit, or bathing costume, and cool yourself off. I think there will be games as well so maybe sneakers or comfy shoes.

Mass - well, I'm sure you can all figure that out.

Please let me know if there are any other questions.

Mirriam

No comments:

Post a Comment